Job title: VP – Quality Engineering Analyst – C13
Job description: Job Description
The Quality Engineering Lead Analyst is responsible for helping to establish and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to automate, design, and implement high quality of applications systems.
- Design, architect, engineer, and develop framework to improve applications quality
- Lead integration of functions to meet goals, deploy new products, and enhance processes
- Analyze complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards to define and develop solutions to high level problems
- Provide expertise in area of advanced knowledge of applications quality improvement and automation
- Develop application methodologies and standards for program analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Utilize advanced knowledge of supported main system flows and comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas to achieve technology goals
- Identify the opportunity for automation, then design, develop, and implement the automated process
- Provide Best in Class Production Availability, Resiliency and Predictability to the business by designing solutions that are fault tolerant, scalable, reliable and building always-on systems for high availability
- Overall 14+ years of experience
- 10+ years of experience as a strong developer
- Experience in implementing projects
- Hands-on Java developer
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in identifying opportunity in automation and implementation
- Deep understanding in BDD, Cucumber test framework, and quality engineer
- Relationship and consensus building skills and collaboration skill to work with multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Development
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 05:41:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!