Job title: Tech Engineer
Job description: Business Divisions
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable Identity and Access Management solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for a software engineer to:
- analyze business requirements, design and implement secure solutions, and develop software components as defined by the products software development life cycle (SDLC)
- test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
- support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
- collaborate with other global IT teams
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Security is a global organization within Technology Services. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in Security and internet technologies, you’ll be part of Application Access team in Pune with a focus on developing solutions around modern authentication technologies working closely with the global team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
- large-scale enterprise design experience and are used to provide high-available, mission critical solutions
- profound understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML)
- experience with industry leading IAM products and principles of integrating such products in an enterprise environment
- hands-on experience with modern authentication technologies OAuth2 and OIDC
- experience with cloud-based environment: Microsoft Azure, Azure AD
- strong development experience in AngularJS and Java
- knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multithreaded solutions
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 26 May 2023 22:09:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!