Job title: Sr. Tech Lead – UIPath Job
Company: YASH Technologies
Job description: YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
We are looking forward to hire UIPath Professionals in the following areas :
We are looking forward to hire IT professionals for the role of UiPath Tech Lead. This role is for someone who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- A minimum of 2-3 Years of Lead Experience is Must.
- Should have a Total of 9 Years and a Minimum of 5+ years experience with UiPath, should be from a programming background in any coding language (preferably . Net).
- Should have an experience in different UiPath automation techniques to automate complex processes. E.g. Scrapping, OCR engines, Recordings, UI Explorer, Selectors, etc.
- Should have an experience in different scenarios of automation: Excel Automation, Web Automation, E-mail Automation, Image Automation, etc.
- Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Oracle Applications, SAP, MS Office, GUI, Outlook, etc.) using the UiPath automation tool.
- Should have an experience with MS Excel.
- Should have a piece of knowledge of SQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design, and analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
- Stimulate apt design discipline to leverage Operation Models into RPA Solution Design Models.
- Ensure the RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solutions to Client Operations.
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedures and processes to ensure apt and robust Solutions and Service design.
- Meetings with business development managers and acting as technical experts.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
At YASH, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. We leverage career-oriented skilling models and optimize our collective intelligence aided with technology for continuous learning, unlearning, and relearning at a rapid pace and scale.
Our Hyperlearning workplace is grounded upon four principles
- Flexible work arrangements, Free spirit, and emotional positivity
- Agile self-determination, trust, transparency, and open collaboration
- All Support needed for the realization of business goals,
- Stable employment with a great atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
Job date: Sun, 28 May 2023 05:11:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!