Job title: Sr.Software Engineer -.NET
Company: Blackhawk Network
Job description: About Blackhawk Network:
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network.
We are seeking an experienced (Sr.Software Engineer) to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of a Scrum team responsible for the development and maintenance of our Adobe Commerce platform, which powers our online stores. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Adobe Commerce and its core functionalities and be able to develop and maintain custom modules and integrations. The (Senior Staff / Senior / Associate / Software Engineer) will work closely with our design, marketing, and customer support teams to ensure that our online store is efficient, effective, and user-friendly.
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable and reliable cloud-based software solutions using C# .NET, Angular and cloud technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and support.
- Plan and carry out testing strategies including unit, system and integration tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, project managers, and quality assurance professionals, to develop high-quality software solutions.
- Lead and mentor junior developers in the team.
- Develop software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents, and user manuals.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in cloud-based software development and suggest improvements to existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development using C# .NET, Angular and cloud technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with DevOps practices, such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing.
- Experience with database development and management using SQL Server or similar technologies.
- Willingness to learn new technologies based on organization needs
- Worked effectively in roles requiring a high level of autonomy
- Highly responsive in resolving issues
- Experience of Kentico CMS, Jira, Bamboo & Octopus desirable
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:11:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!