Job title: Software Engineer II
Company: MiQ Digital
Job description: ABOUT MiQ
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for brands and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to unlock interesting insights and ensure our clients always make the right media investments. We help bring brands closer to their customers through better connected marketing solutions and are present in over 22 cities across 9 countries. Our Center of Excellence in Bangalore, India which is its global technology and analytics hub, with over 300 data scientists, analytics experts, and engineers. We’ve been globally recognized for our work and are a Great Place to Work in India and have been consistently ranked among the Top 11 Best Companies in India for Data Scientists to Work For by Analytics India Magazine.
Our people are at the heart of our tech and growing business, we’re building a workplace that is diverse, innovative and sustainable. Where you’ll get the autonomy, respect and support to put your best ideas forward, make an impact and be recognized. Where you can belong, learn the most, earn the most and be challenged, and where you can succeed whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you different.
We’re growing at a fast pace and are looking for people who are smart, free-thinking, curious and excited about working in a diverse global culture to do great work and grow in their careers.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- 1-3 years development experience with an Object-Oriented Language (Java/Kotlin/C++).
- Experience working on the Linux environment.
- Good understanding of multi-tier web applications, experience working on building REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Java Enterprise platforms, using UNIX / Linux.
- Experience working in cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent grasp of one or more languages including an OO language.
- Strong coding skills and good in writing Sql Queries with Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts & Design Patterns, algorithm & data structures.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and product development using Java/Kotlin/C++.
Good to Have Skills
- Experience with exploration/research of tools, frameworks, conducting POCs.
- Experience with cloud technologies, SaaS, PaaS & IaaS, AWS Services. Working knowledge of event-based programming.
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 28 May 2023 02:43:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!