Job title: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Job description: Job Description:
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Test responsive web applications. Major responsibility would be in test automation; building test framework, test cases and scripts. On need basis, expected to do business testing/manual testing.
- Handle innovative software solutions – from highly scalable processing of backend production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- Participate in technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes and requirements.
- Ensure high software code quality and realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements edge.
- Work in a diverse and agile team of Product owners, Project managers, Architects, UX.
- Adherence to quality processes, generating and executing test plan, test cases and test reports.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a degree in Computer science or engineering.
- 6+ years in testing with hands on experience with at least one UI testing Framework. It is mandated to have Test Automation experience.
- Experience in API testing tools – SOAPUI, POSTMAN.
- Know-how of in-built technologies to set up a continuous integration / continuous delivery process that runs the automated tests.
- Knowledge of Patterns used in the development of UI Tests (e.g. Page Pattern).
- Good to have handled test setup in distributed applications (e.g. automatically set up a complete environment including defined data with Docker and Vagrant or VMs etc.)
- Fluent communication in a business environment and ability to present in various demos.
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 06:06:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!