Job title: Senior Technical Consultant
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Position: Senior Technical Consultant – AEM Exp : 7-10 Yrs Position Summary Adobe is looking to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and consulting focused candidate into the India professional services team. This team is responsible for working directly with customers and prospects to match business problems to technology, providing technical skills on the ground with customers and alongside partners as well as evangelizing the value of Adobe’s vast array of technologies. Responsibilities
- To architect, design and develop solutions for product/project & sustenance delivery.•Hands-on and implement the solutions along with a technically focused team to provide in-depth technical expertise in design and planning of solutions.•Build solutions on top of AEM Sites and Assets.•Ability to drive discovery sessions with customers & translate business requirements to technical specifications and provide solutioning for the implementation team.•Create and Integrate content-driven applications on top of AEM Core platform and seamless integration with other systems•Define implementation processes and best practices•Handle Demos and POCs for Customers.•Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team.•Review Code and ensure code quality, readability and security.•Hands-on contribution as part of the team and lead the day-to-day technical activities bringing in excellence in implementation.•Work closely with customers, developers, testers, System Administrators and business analysts to build AEM solutions.•Provide solutions in integrating third-party systems with AEM as part of overallarchitecture.•Provide leadership and direction to the team by leading the projects in Agile methodology taking on the different roles as required in the project.•Ability to deliver value to customers through our products and help them solve their business challenges.
- Must: Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combinedwith a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Must: Deep understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components,touch UI dialogs etc., and AEM development
- Must: Deep understanding of Sightly (HTL), Sling Models, Queries, OSGi services andcomponents
- Must: Deep understanding of the AEM Sites deployment, Dispatcher Configuration,Clustering
- Must: Deep understanding in Java, web development experience, other Content Managementsystem experience
Adobe is proud to be an and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 00:30:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!