Job title: Senior Software Engineer (WCA)
Job description: Qualifications:
- 5 + years of experience working on web development projects built on Microsoft technologies.
- Thorough understanding of web technologies and experience developing high volume transaction distributed web applications in SaaS (Software as a Service) setting
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Database design, development and good knowledge/experience in SQL scripting and using SQL Server 2012/2014 or higher versions.
- Understanding of T-SQL and SQL Server tuning methodologies
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles including Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life cycle and to manage time effectively.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills and possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Desired experience in .NET 4.0/4.5, RESTful Services, ASP.NET Web API, AJAX, SSRS (SQL Server Report Services), SSIS, SSB, LINQ (Language Integrated Query), entity framework, database performance optimization,.NET Core applications and Building .NET Microservices.
- Desired experience with Test Driven Development and Unit test frameworks.
- Desired to have experience developing for a real-time production transaction processing system.
- Good knowledge/experience in WCF Services, LINQ, MVC, REST services, Service Oriented Architecture, and development Framework.
- Good understanding on HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol), FTP, SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) protocols
- Ability to design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g., SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration.
- Understanding of multi-tier Microsoft .NET web application architecture and strategies
- Experience working with T-SQL.
- Domain knowledge in healthcare and insurance preferred.
- Knowledge\Experience on SAFe Agile process.
Experience: 5+ years
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent studies
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- A passion for healthcare, financial services, behavioral economics, consumerism and/or any combination of these disciplines
- Strong interest in learning new things and comfort in pushing new boundaries
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:15:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!