Job title: Senior Software Engineer – Snowflake and DBT
Job description: Job Description:
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance with the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Highly proactive and team player
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of test strategy to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Improving scalability and performance.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
5-8years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
- Solid understanding in Snowflake Database and Tools
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Strong Knowledge in DBT
- Database Migration
- Knowledge in AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, EKS
- Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering processes.
- Experience with Agile/Lean and SAFe practices is preferred.
- Knowledge of source code management tools like git
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 24 May 2023 04:32:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!