Job title: Senior Lead Software Developer
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2023-05-11
Location: North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type: Unspecified
This position is for a motivated software development professional to enhance and support a fast-growing global trade compliance system. The candidate will be part of a team of professionals collaborating with partner teams and stakeholders across the enterprise. The candidate will be primarily working in the areas of web application development, database development, and API development.
This role demands for a .Net Architect responsible for designing and implementing large-scale .Net applications. The candidate would be responsible for analyzing business requirements, identifying technical constraints, creating technical designs that capture the requirements of all stakeholders and working closely with the Developers to see that Development is taken to completion. They also ensure that the technical strategy is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
Senior Lead Software Developer
- Define, design, develop and support the application/product used by collaborating with technical and non-technical business stakeholders efficiently.
- Collaborate with Peers, Developers, Product Management and other technical and non-technical stakeholders in the current product development process.
- Create and improve software using the design patterns, refactoring and development best practices.
- Create database queries and scripts for multiple database engines (Oracle and SQL Server)
- Mentor development teams around sound design and coding practices.
- Respond quickly to changes in requirements & Participate in Project planning and Estimation.
- Prepare the architectural document artifacts.
- Assist with testing software, Perform Demos’ & Code Reviews and Perform Programming as required.
- When needed will be able to be the hands-on developer and help the team. Should be hands-on with the Solution and Execute architectural design spikes.
- Evaluate third party software products used in the solution as needed.
- Provide detailed & accurate estimates for code development efforts.
- Conduct code, design and architectural reviews and make certain that the standards are followed to ensure quality, maintainability and operational efficiency.
- Communicate frequently and openly to ensure mutual understanding of requirements, processes, and tools.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience using UML modelling and diagramming tools like Enterprise Architect, MS Visio
- Experience in responsive User Interface Development
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools such as Subversion, Git or Azure DevOps.
- Experience using Messaging using MSMQ, SOA using REST, SOAP RPC, HTTP, TCP IP, UDP Protocols
- Experience with database performance troubleshooting for Oracle and/or SQL Server is desired.
- Hands on experience with Web Apps and Mobile Apps development is a definite plus.
- Exposure to performance and scalability improvement is desired.
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams or Slack.
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP.
- Experience with API management platforms and gateways such as Apigee, AWS API Gateway, Azure API Management.
- Experience in Secure Software Development, DevSecOps, or the CMMC.
- Experience in software or database performance optimization.
- Experience in automated testing tools and techniques.
- Experience in working in a highly regulated industry.
- Familiarity with engineering systems (Product Lifecycle Management, Application Lifecycle Management).
- Knowledge and Experience around the Java platform and linux will be a plus.
- Good verbal, presentation and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- Out of the box thinking and creative problem-solving skills is desired
QUALIFICATION / CERTIFICATION
- B.E/B. Tech/MCA/M. Tech in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 8 –10 years of relevant experience in the related field.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka – Yelahanka, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 07:59:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!