Job title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Job description: We’ve been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Markets Program development team working on a wide range of projects like CTB changes, risk, and regulatory projects, version upgrades, etc.
This role will be responsible for building, ensuring quality, and shipping the next-generation Treasury platform. The team you will be joining is building a commerce platform utilizing actual microservice and reactive design principles to support the full suite of client’s B2B experiences
- Build complex frontend solutions from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using cutting-edge frontend technologies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of designers, developers, and engineers
- Implement web design principles and standards to ensure our sites renders well across multiple devices
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing excellent new frontend applications
- Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
- Build and ensure our code artifacts are built-in Continuous Integration (CI) fashion and we soon realize our dream of Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
Needs to have experience in the below-mentioned skills
- 6+ years of experience in Angular development
- Docker / Micro Service
- Database (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- .Net Framework 4+
- .Net Core
Nice to have
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. .
Java Full Stack
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 28 May 2023 03:03:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!