Job title: Senior Associate, Java FullStack Developer, Consumer Banking & Core Engine
Company: DBS Bank
Job description: Senior Associate, Java FullStack Developer, Consumer Banking & Core Engine
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Articulate conceptual design and component level logical design.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Interact professionally with a diverse people such as management, business and other platform SMEs.
- Ensure the code quality by implementing the programming guidelines and review tools.
- Actively participate in the change in delivery and deployment strategy for the project deliverable.
- Understand the system process flow of the primary business processes. Provide a clear picture of the functionality map and the applications footprint of various applications across the map.
- 6+ years of proven working experience on Java coding, experience in agile software development
- Desired to have familiarity with most of our tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Junit / Mockito, Karate / Gherkin, MariaDB, Kafka / Avro, git, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins.
- Experience with REST API’s.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Any exposure to cloud-based implementations is a plus.
- Experience in working with agile teams across the multiple sprints.
- Experience in multi-tiered and distributed applications and service architectures.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high-capacity services.
- Proven ability to work well in a challenging environment with multiple job streams and with the ability to prioritize and multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions.
- Self-starter who can drive and facilitate requirements and development effort.
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 02:55:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!