Job title: Reference Data Analyst – Team Leader
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
- Manages and supports the delivery of a global strategy across Investor Services products for Client Documentation, Accounts, and Entitlements.
- Additionally, they are expected to contribute to a wider team, provide regular progress updates, maintain an understanding of client requirements / documentations, approach their work with a control-mindset, and demonstrate an understanding/application of policies and procedures.
- Credentials Strong People management skills (Associate),
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate team ,
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, Good team player and self-motivated
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Strong analytical skills, Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables,
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail, Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications Preferred experienced with new age tools like Alteryx, Tableau, Xceptor etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 07:30:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!