Job title: Product Solutions Graphic Designer – Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
- Support the Proposal team in the production of customer-facing imagery and designs that convey value propositions, win themes and the solution narrative
- Own the creative process from concept to design to development and implementation, Articulate and present creative concepts clearly
- Ensure compliance with required proposal deliverables, Create and manage a range of document and presentation templates
- Ability to work in a deadline-orientated environment without compromising artistic creativity, Tight adherence to corporate guidelines on branding, legal and compliance regulations, Strong attention to detail
- Confident working with a range of software and design tools to create design output that can be incorporated into tender documents and accompanying materials such as brochures, document wallets, delivery cartons, websites, apps, and other media as specified / required by the client
- Experienced, and a minimum of intermediate skill, with Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate(Flash), After Effects, Premier, Adobe XD/Invision, and/or PowerPoint
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- Proven graphic designing experience for 2-6 years minimum. Understanding of creativity in designing, conceptualization
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, content, Ability to learn and apply brand guidelines, Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in SharePoint and HTML will be an advantage, Good organizational skills – ability to coordinate with internal teams to determine priority and timing of projects/publications, Project management skills a plus, Banking and Financial Services industry knowledge
- Good leadership and communication (verbal and written) skills, High level of independence, energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and accepts accountability, Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team member on multiple projects with tight deadlines, Art College graduate / Graphics Graduate
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 02:57:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!