Job title: NDT Personal according to EN ISO 9712 VT & MPT Level II
Job description: Job Description:
NDT Professional – Level 2
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
- Select the NDT testing methodology for the test procedure to be used
- Limit the range of application of the test procedure
- Translate the NDT standards and specifications into test instructions
- Set the device and inspect the settings
- Execute and monitor tests
- Interpret and assess test results in accordance with the standards, other regulations or specifications to be used
- Create written NDT test instructions
- Carry out and monitor all level 1 activities
- Initiative in terms of continuous improvement and SPS
Use your skills to move the world forward
You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with Bachelor’s degree
Minimum 5 years of experience
Certified as per EN473 level 2
Good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 26 May 2023 23:34:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!