Job title: Mgr, Dev Engineering
Job description: Job Title: Mgr, Dev Engineering
Role Overview: The candidate will work for Trellix’s network and email team leading a group of top-notch software engineers focusing on detection problems.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at
- Development of the next generation malware detection system and threat management product suite.
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the product.
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product.
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices.
- 10-15 years of experience building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Experience in the mentoring team and taking responsibility for team delivery.
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Experience in career guidance and building a career for a resource with organizational development in view,
- Experience in Talent Building and Talent Management
- Work closely with Product Management, QA, and UI/UX team to define and develop user experiences and features
- Solid understanding of application performance and designing low-latency, high-speed web applications
- Ability to run projects using agile development methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with large-scale and highly performant solutions and across the entire technical stack
- Deep understanding of CSS3 and various extensions such as LESS or Sass
- Expertise in using and extending RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- A strong proponent of strict code quality standards and validation using JSHint, JSLint, etc and Comfortable with working in a distributed team.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 00:11:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!