Job title: MBOS_‘’AUTOSAR_ENA’’_Classic_Engineer
Job description: Role and Responsibilities
– The candidate will be part of Standard SW team in MBRDI, Bangalore location
– Participate and provide Inputs and recommendations into Framework design choices, tools and methodology
– Being part of dynamic team, involve in the tasks related to Multicore-OS, RTE, COM stack, etc.
– Develop the testing framework for AUTOSAR Base Software to evaluate the Interoperability among the suppliers’ stacks
– Continuous collaboration with counterparts and external suppliers to develop the BSW Stack at suppliers, with better quality for Mercedes-Benz
Desired Technical Skills
– Experience and Strong Knowledge in AUTOSAR architecture and module interactions.
– Strong working experience in Multi-core OS and RTE.
– Hands on experience in AUTOSAR stack Integration, Preferably Vector stack
– Good Knowledge of various communication protocols – Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY.
– Good working Experience in various microcontrollers & microprocessor
– Strong Embedded C Programming & Debugging skills.
– Excellent in testing & defect analysis
– Hands on experience in Vector Tool CANoe or similar
– Should possess good analytical and communication skills
– German language knowledge would be an added advantage
– Electronics and Communication Engineering
– Computer Science
– Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 05:41:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!