Job title: Infrastructure Engineer and Azure Developer : Cloud Databases
Job description: Business Divisions
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you enjoy designing building and running the infrastructure services? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Infrastructure Engineer with Database products to:
- Engage in and improve whole lifecycle of Database Services MS SQL products & tools for the infrastructure services in Azure and on-premises. This includes inception, design, curation and engineering through development, deployment and refinement.
- apply a broad range of engineering practices, from analyzing requirements and developing new features to automated testing, deployment, and operations
- ensure the quality, security, reliability, and compliance of solutions by applying our digital principles and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements
- learn new technologies and practices, reuse strategic platforms and standards, evaluate options, and make decisions with long-term sustainability in mind
- work in Agile model with Scrum method and SRE Principles to deliver reliable and efficient platforms
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Hosting Services – Database team in London / Nashville / Poland / Pune, India / Navi Mumbai, India (based on your primary work location) focusing on managed database offerings comprised of: product engineering, curation and deployments for Databases MS SQL products & tools at on-premises and in Azure. Our products are consumed by Business aligned Technology and App-Dev teams across business divisions, globally.
- expertise on Managing Databases Products in Public and Hybrid Cloud like MS SQL, Cosmos, Redis in Azure
- proficient in PowerShell, Bash, GIT, YAML
- CI/CD Pipeline in ADO/ GitLab, Infra as a Code with ARM / Terraform
- DB Scripting Languages TSQL, PSQL
- proficient with Azure Cloud Administration
- good to have experience with Python or C#
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 07:07:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!