Job title: Full Stack Engineering/Consultant Speicalist/Pune/CTO: 0000J4OC
Job description: Job description
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Consultant Specialist
In this role, you will:
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be part of the Build Tools team which is responsible for the centrally managed CICD tooling to the development community, this is a key part of the overall integrated DevOps tool set under the remit of Developer Services team.
- Have a detailed knowledge of deployment, automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools
- Have experience designing and building in the cloud
- Exposure of working within an agile and DevOps team.
- Excellent attitude to pick up the new challenges and deliver them
- Be a clear communicator, document your work, and share your ideas but also be open to giving and receiving feedback.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT
- Strong Linux system administration skills, predominantly RHEL. UNIX’s shell scripting or Windows’s Powershell.
- Must have hands-on Pipeline-as-code exposure and Groovy DSL or Python
- Must have solid understanding of Java and Maven
- Experience of containerization, ideally using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Must have deep expertise in Ansible, preferably Ansible Tower or any other industrial deployment tools like Rundeck, Enterprise Jenkins
- Experience in build and configuration management ideally using Ansible.
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 23:51:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!