Job title: ETL Developer
Company: Light A Fire Consultants
Job description: We are looking to hire a skilled ETL developer with experience in SQL, SSIS to design and fill a data warehousing environment for our company. Your duties will include consulting with the data management team, reviewing the storage needs of the company, creating a data warehouse, extracting data from company servers, filling the new warehouse, and testing it upon completion.
To ensure success as an ETL developer, you should have extensive knowledge of coding languages and warehouse architecture and be able to clearly communicate your ideas to the company. Ultimately, a top-level ETL developer can create a highly efficient and customized warehouse environment that perfectly suits the data storage needs of the company.
- Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the companys data storage needs.
- Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs.
- Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications.
- Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted.
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Providing maintenance support.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages, including Java, XML, and SQL.
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to analyze a companys big-picture data needs.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
Expected salary: Rs.1200000 per year
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 00:12:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!