Job title: Digital Engineering Staff Engineer
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Req ID: 235808
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Digital Engineering Staff Engineer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- 13+ years’ combined experience as a SharePoint Developer and Architect.
- 8+ years’ experience in architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (Online & On-premises) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- 8+ years’ experience in .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, XML, C#, ASP.Net, Team Foundation Server, WCF, SQL, MVC & IIS.
- 5+ years’ experience SharePoint Framework (SPFx) solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Power Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Able to travel as needed for project assignments (25%-50%) after pandemic when travel returns to normal
- Experience with Git version control, Azure DevOps, and PowerShell
- Microsoft Certifications (SharePoint/Power Platform/ M365/ Azure)
- Experience in Microsoft 365 workloads such as Graph, Delve, Yammer, Teams, and Exchange.
- Working experience in Azure Logic Apps and Functions.
- Experience in developing components using SharePoint SSOM, CSOM, JSOM & REST API
- Experience in Nintex workflow and forms desirable
- Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
- Servant Leader. You prioritize the success of the team and are willing to go the extra mile to help a team member in need.
- Communicator. You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 07:40:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!