Job title: Consulting – BO: Cloud Engineering – Senior Consultant – Mulesoft
Job description: What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As one of the leading professional services organisations, Deloitte is where you will find numerous opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Deloitte’s Cloud Engineering services are your entry point on the Cloud journey, setting the goals, pace, and direction to fit your business objectives. Services include readiness, strategy, business case development, architecture and planning, governance and policy, and operating model transformation.
Scope of work
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure and cloud to drive the adoption of Cloud in enabling the transition from traditional platforms to cloud-ready architectures.
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
We are looking to hire a dynamic Integration Engineer with skills in Mulesoft to join our engineering team. As an engineer, you will be required to engineer a top-quality coding base. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5-9 years of relevant engineering and configuration experience in Mulesoft.
- Experience of the conception, integration and life cycle of APIs and API integration framework using Mulesoft.
- Experience of programming languages Java and microservice architectures preferred.
- Certification in Mulesoft preferred.
- Experience in one of the following areas: IT architecture, cloud technologies and migration projects.
- Experience with agile project and development methods (e.g. Scrum, eXtreme Programming, DevOps) and corresponding tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organization:
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organisation and the business area you’re applying to.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 23:39:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!