Job title: Campaign Implementation Tech Lead
Company: Dentsu International
Job description: Company Description
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management enterprise specializing in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. With over 30 years of experience, Merkle partners with Fortune 1000 companies and non-profit organizations to optimize their customer portfolios. Its expertise in data, technology, and analytics enables it to gain insights into consumer behavior, driving hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Merkle’s consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions capabilities combine to drive improved marketing results and a competitive edge. With over 14,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with more than 50 additional offices worldwide. Its innovative solutions enable brands to build meaningful customer relationships and enhanced customer experience.
Total Experience : 7 to 9 Years
Must Have skills :
- Adobe Campaign implementations of Architecture/ Campaigns/ ETL Solutions.
- 4-6 years’ experience as technical consultant, preferably at an agency working with digital marketing solutions
- Worked with client-based projects and know how to service clients, including handling deadlines within agreed budget
- Experience in Workflow Engines
- A great understanding of and ability to design database design and modelling
- Marketing domain knowledge (nice to have)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and complex stored procedures.
- Customisation of Out of box features/modules/functions to meet the business requirement.
Good to Have skills :
- Experience in Adobe experience cloud applications and implementations use cases.
- Exposure to AEP / AJO based implementations. Or any CDP/CEP based Implementation.
- One or more Programming Skills Python, Java etc
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Implementing the architecture in corporation with the project team & stakeholders
- Delivery of ACC , ACS, AEP/ AJO based Campaign Implementation or Migration projects
- Working with designers and developers what’s required and overseeing, guiding, building the progress
- An ambitious and quality-oriented consultant who know how to turn business requirements into technical solutions.
- Feedback, summary and information about your projects, agreeing plans with the stakeholders and breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Adobe Campaign Developer Expert.
- Adobe Campaign Architect,
- Adobe Campaign Standard Developer
Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 03:11:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!