Job title: Business Intelligence Strategy Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
You are a strategic thinker passionate about driving solutions in Business intelligence & Strategy. You have found the right team
As Business intelligence professional in our Commercial Banking Strategy team you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm. The newly conceived Business Intelligence team has the mandate to use data-driven and advanced analytical approaches to identify, prioritize and accelerate high-value revenue growth opportunities for the Commercial Banking business. You will leverage existing and new data sets, both JPMC-proprietary and third party market research, to identify the best opportunities for the business to profitably add new clients and deepen existing relationships , to develop actionable business insights and support business intelligence leads to articulate the most optimal growth opportunities.
- Support a portfolio of business intelligence engagements, leading to actionable insights
- Execute on market research, data aggregation and analytical approaches to drive toward industry-leading asset
- Help solve complex problems
- Aid in crafting clear and compelling narratives, leveraging creative data visualization, to enable opportunity prioritization, idea convergence, insight operationalization and stakeholder buy-in
- Aid identification and validation new business growth ideas by leveraging existing and new data sets
- Expertise with tools like Alteryx, SQL, Tableau and Qliksense
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in Data Analytics; Consulting experience preferred
- Fluency with large data sets, advanced analytical tools and problem-solving approaches
- Demonstrated capability to draw actionable insights to support business growth objectives from a variety of data and research assets
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Financial services experience preferred
- CA / MBA/ M.Tech from top tier school; additional qualification in data/business analytics preferred
- Strong presentation, communication & collaboration skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
The Strategy team manages mission-critical projects ranging from developing growth strategies, to assessing and planning entry into new markets, to implementing organizational restructurings and operational efficiencies, and more. Projects are typically team-based and include close collaboration with senior executives.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 31 May 2023 04:03:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!