Job title: Apps Dev Intermediate Programmer Analyst
Job description: ETL developer position requiring a candidate with Talend and AbInitio ETL experience . The Key responsibility will be development and maintenance of ETL components of Security Master Central (SMC) system.
Interaction will be required with global development team comprising of Business Analysts and developers across different sites globally. Support in packaging and implementation across the different environments will be required and aiding/supporting the user acceptance testing phase.
- The SMC application, Securities Master Central (SMC) is a global reference data management application – responsible for sourcing securities data from market vendors and internal Citi sources and providing it to downstream clients after applying client specific rules.
- ISG is looking for an ETL Developer with 6+ years of experience in ETL (Talend/Abinitio) for a hands-on role on Reference Data Team focused on expanding and maintaining firm centralized reference data platforms Securities Master Central (SMC) used by Capital Markets division of ICG.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining systems within SMC ETL stream.
- Work on Talend migration initiatives and builing generic components as part of architecture.
- Work on Client Onboarding and managing reference data static domain tables.
- Work directly with global application development teams, Operations teams/partners to successfully integrate.
- Manage process streams assigned and work with Vendor teams(part of ETL ) to assign tasks , manage and report status.
- Perform unit testing with proper documentation to adhere to application standards.
- Work closely with other team members, onsite and remote to ensure consistent approach to development is used within the application.
- Engage in architecture definition of new processes and review existing processes for improvements.
- Involve in strategic Talend Migration initiative to setup the ETL architecture.
- Provide on-going maintenance and L3 production support
- Keep up to date with new technologies and their possible adoption within ISG
- Work on data initiatives within ISG (Automation and utilities)
- Strong command of Abinitio and working with relational databases.
- Good understanding of Securities Reference Data system.
- Proven proficiency in dealing with complex technical issues across all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience working with Batch and realtime processes (including micrographs).
- Experience of working and managing work allocation with other teams (including vendor teams)
- Experience of working in a demanding and results driven, time critical environment
- All potential candidates must be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (such as Java, Web Services and C#/.NET) and across multiple regions
- Talend Studio
- Ab Initio GDE and Co
Op (including experience with Conduct
- UNIX/Linux Shell scripting
- Oracle concepts, SQL, PL/SQL
- SQL performance tuning
- Prior experience with Reference Data (Securities and Pricing)
Skills that are a plus:
- Tibco EMS and other message oriented middleware
- Web Services
- Cobol copybook
Bachelor’s degree MCA /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Development
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:03:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!