Job title: Account Manager
Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Job description: Attached
(Purpose: why this role exists?)
To develop and generate HPI & CPI business in Refinery & Petrochemical. Person will be responsible to develop/increase market share in Reliance & Nayara.
Essential Responsibilities / Expectations
- Understanding the client’s concerns, challenges and delivering solution to address those concerns.
- Develop healthy opportunities, connect with customer and provide the right solution to customer
- Sell values to customer not merely chemicals. Defines ROI model to customer
- Looking for new and innovative opportunities to promote SUEZ WTS and keep track of market trends, new technologies and competition strategy.
- Maintain and update the market search and sales reports.
- Regular visits to potential customers and maintain the relationships with them.
- Responsible to ensure timely dispatch/execution of customer orders, providing customer support and service after sales.
- Responsible for assisting Management in planning, selling products and coordinating the promotional events and campaigns or connect with the right customer.
- Be responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- Interface with appropriate internal departments (engineering, customer service, marketing, operations, purchasing, finance etc.) as needed
- Maintains all records relates to EHS, payment, despatches and customer communications
- BE/B. Tech (Chem) or Science post graduate from an accredited university or college
Experience Required (Min – Max year)
Key Skills required (must haves – certifications/ know-how)
Minimum of 5 years of experience selling HPI & CPI chemicals in refineries & petrochemical
Key behavioral competencies
Any other comment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70%
- Very good communication
- Good computer knowledge
- Knowledge of water treatment chemicals
About the company
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Job date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 06:00:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!